Hyatt Regency Hong Kong
From now through 25 May, 2011, Hyatt Regency Hong Kong Sha Tin Hotel will offer rooms for DSN 2011 delegates at preferential rates during 26 June to 1 July , 2011 as follows:
|Room Only||With daily one breakfast||With daily two breakfast|
|Mountain View Room||HK$ 820||HK$ 920||HK$ 1,020|
|Harbour View Room||HK$ 1,020||HK$ 1,120||HK$ 1,220|
|Regency Club Room||--||HK$ 1,420||HK$ 1,620|
To make your conference rate reservation with Hyatt Regency Hong Kong Sha Tin Hotel, please return the completed reservation forms to the hotel before the deadline:
Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin is situated adjacent to the Chinese University of Hong Kong in the Sha Tin district. Located at the University MTR Station, the hotel has direct access to DSN 2011 Venue (Tsim Sha Tsui).
- All the above rates quoted are per room per night and subject to 10% service charge.
- Regency Club Rooms include complimentary breakfast, all day tea and coffee, evening cocktails served in the served in the exclusive Regency Club Lounge; In-room digital versatile disc (DVD) player; access to a comprehensive selection of musical discs and popular movies and complimentary wired and wireless broadband access for one person.
- If the specific room type is full, we will reserve the next category of rooms available.
- Billings to credit cards will be made in Hong Kong Dollars. The current HK$/US$ exchange is approximately HK$7.8 = US$1.00. Credit card companies exchange rates may differ from this rate.
- Please check with the hotel directly for rooms availability if you make your reservation after 25 May, 2011 or reserve rooms outside our stated period.
University MTR Station.
Direction to the Conference Venue
Take MTR at the University Station to Hung Hom by the East Rail Line and change to the West Rail Line at the opposite platform to Tsim Sha Tsui East Station (1 station).
Get out at Exit K which is the closet exit to Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel and Tower of less than 50 meters walk.
Shuttle bus by Hotel
The hotel also offers complimentary shuttle bus service between the hotel and Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Airport Express Kowloon Station (Elements), Hong Kong Science Park and Shatin. Please contact hotel Concierge or visit the hotel's website at: http://www.hongkong.shatin.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/services/transportation/index.jsp